Thursday, February 2, 2012

A belt buckle?

Hello, I've decided it's layout Thursday....well for this week anyhow.

I've been trying to play along with a few challenges again over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum. We've gone through a little re-vamp recently, so there's something going on pretty much every day! This Crafty Challenge was issued by fellow DT member Sharlene a couple of weeks ago, but you still have till 15th of this month to enter, if you feel like joining in.

The challenge was to use a belt buckle, which required me digging through my stash for the buckles I know I bought approx. 5 years ago when I started Scrapbooking. I'm sure I bought them with the thought "I can use these one day", so I guess I was right......5 years later!

Anyhow, here's my simple little LO using one (yes, there are still more left in my stash to be used over the next 5 years!) of the belt buckles...........

I really like these papers from Graphic45 which I picked long before the school photographs were taken. Here's my belt buckle, together with a cute bookplate I cute from one of the sheets of PP..............


The title is using alpha stickers from Webster's Pages, which were put onto a tag cut, again from a sheet of the PP. The number '3' has Glossy Accents added and is from a totally different line of paper.............


Finally, the little ink splatters you see on there, were made by me, stealing my daughters paint and randomly flicking it on there with a paint brush!


I think that's everything so enjoy your day and I'll see you tomorrow
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

JanR

This is such a sweet layout! Your dd is in the same grade as my middle child. It's a fun age. :)

Joanne

Beautifully done Jayne! I love the colors and the paint splatters!
Joanne xo

Dee

This page is awesome! I love the use of the buckle (I have some in my stash too)and the colours and layout are great! The creative splash adds just the right look for a school page! Thanks Jayne!

Deanna

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...